Car must be clayed, and lightly polished, before application. Can be done same day, but if it is raining, the vehicle must sit for 4 hours before being brought out into the elements.
**This service must be scheduled in advance. Please call to make an appointment.
What is ceramic coat sealer?
It is a nano ceramic polymer coating that reacts with your vehicle’s clear coat finish to form a second layer and thicker coating for added protection. These highly cross-linked coatings are extremely weather resistant, provides UV protection, wear and acid rain resistance. These coatings are so durable they are used widely in the aerospace industry.
How long does it last?
Three independent laboratory tests have proven that it lasts well beyond two and four years on your vehicle’s surface.
What does it protect against?
It provides coverage to your paint’s finish that is excluded from the manufacturer.
- Acid rain
- Bird droppings
- Tree Sap
- Aerosol spray paint
- Road de-icing materials
- Hard water spots
- UV damage
- Paint overspray (from newly painted road lines)
Is it like adding a new layer of clear coat?
Yes, it reacts to form another ceramic clear coat over your existing one.
If I apply it to my vehicle, can I continue to wash my vehicle regularly?
Absolutely, and it is highly recommended. This product has been shown to withstand over 100 consecutive passes through a commercial car wash tunnel.
Why should I purchase this product & service?
- Because over time, the environment can degrade your vehicle’s clear coat and lose its luster. This product will revitalize it and improve its gloss by up to 10%.
- This ceramic clear coat comes with a written and insured warranty.
- And most importantly, keeping your vehicle looking like new helps to maintain its sale value. A high resale value means more money for your vehicle when you are ready to sell or trade.
- Ceramic coat sealant provides peace of mind!